Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), Delhi is inviting applications from highly interested and motivated candidates for the posts of Research Associates/Research Assistants/Field Investigator in a time-bound research project for a temporary basis purely on contractual basis.
Implications of Bhagwat Geeta in Contemporary Management: An Empirical Study.
Indian Council of Social Science and Research (ICSSR), Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
The candidates should be Post Graduate preferably in Management/Philosophy/Sanskrit/Hindi/English Literature or any other related discipline with 55% marks.
- The Knowledge of Principles of Management and or Bhagwad Geeta/Indian Scriptures
- Excellent command over written and spoken English with good writing skill
- Experience of report writing and project coordination
- Relevant experience of carrying out data analysis, exploratory research
- High level of proficiency in presentation skills including PowerPoint Presentation and graphic presentation/animation.
The candidate would be expected to work hard and travel at short notice. Candidates are also required to come on Saturdays / Sundays, as and when needed in lieu of which compensatory off would be given.
All-inclusive of Rs.25,000/- / Rs.20,000/- / Rs.15,000/- per month
How to Apply?
Candidates may upload their complete resume and fill the data in the prescribed format on along with two references the latest by 30th December 2019.
- To apply for Research Associates click here,
- To apply for Research Assistants click here,
- To apply for Field Investigator click here.