The Energy and Resources Institute is a research institute in New Delhi that specializes in the fields of energy, environment and sustainable development. Established in 1974, it was formerly known as the Tata Energy Research Institute.
Applications are invited for the post of Research Associate at TERI, Delhi.
3 – 4 years
- Take initiative and be able to plan and execute experiments independently
- Willing to work on field-site
- Ability to work in a team
- Effectively communicate in English (oral & written) with team members/project partners
- Willing to travel, as required
The work covers trials on membrane bioreactor (MBR) for wastewater treatment. Both laboratory work and field-site operation and testing will be involved. You will be responsible for planning and implementing the experimental work in lab/on-site, preparation of reports, presentations and publications.
As per DBT norms
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
May 19, 2020
For further details, click here.