IIT Delhi invites applications from Indian nationals for Project Appointment under the following project. The appointment shall be on contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Title of the Project: Building end to end 5G Test Bed (RP03521G)
- Post/ Vacancies: Research Associate (2 Posts), Project Scientists (5 Posts) and Sr Project Scientist (1 Post)
- Funding Agency: Ministry of Communication and Information Technology (MCIT)
- Name of the Project Investigator: Prof. Huzur Saran
- Deptt/.Centre Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Duration of the Project Upto: 31/03/2021
- Research Associate: Ph.D. / MD/MS/MDS or equivalent degree OR having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after MVSC./ M.Pharm/ ME / M.Tech. with at least one research paper in Science Citation (SCI) Journal.
- Project Scientist: M.Tech. 1st class or equivalent in the appropriate discipline. Must have sound knowledge of fundamentals of Digital Communication and free space optical communication, Proficient in MATLAB simulations, proficiency in programming is highly desired. Also, they must be B.Tech. (CS or EE) and M.Tech. (CS only). Don’t apply with Science graduate. Basic knowledge of cryptography or some experience with using RFID tags or worked on some Raspberry or experience of using trusted Platform Modules (TPMs), Good programming skills (must).
- Sr Project Scientist: M.Tech. 1st class or equivalent in the appropriate discipline OR B.Tech. / M.Sc. 1st class or equivalent with 3 years’ experience. Good understanding of video analytics services deployment and application development.
The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by post at Room No. II-A-102, Bharti School of Telecom Technology and Management, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016. The advertisement No. & post applied for must be mentioned on the left side of the application. The candidates may also send their applications by email with advertisement No. on the subject line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The last date for submitting the completed applications by post or by email is 31/12/2019 by 5.00 p.m.