Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE), Bengaluru, a premier laboratory of the Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) invites applications from meritorious Indian Nationals for award of Research Fellowship.
- Name of the Post: Research Associate and Junior Research Fellow
- Number of vacancies: Research Associate (Material Sc/ Mechanical: 1 post), JRF (ECE: 3 posts, Aeronautical Engg: 2 posts, Mechanical Engg: 2 posts and Electrical/ Electronic Engg: 2 posts).
- Research Associate: PhD in Material Science / Mechanical Engineering having expertise related to design analysis and testing of additive manufacturing components and advanced composite materials related to the aerospace application to achieve light structures. OR
M.E./M. Tech in the first division in Materials, Mechanical, Additive Manufacturing discipline with minimum three-year post M.E./M. Tech experience in research and design related to aircraft structures using advanced composite materials.
Desirable: Additive Manufacturing, and Associated materials, Advanced composite materials related to the airborne structural application.
- JRF: B.E / B.Tech. in First Division with valid GATE score (OR) M.E / M.Tech, with First Division both at Graduate and Post Graduate levels.
- Age Limit: Maximum of 35 and 28 years for RA and JRF respectively as on date of interview (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates)
Interested candidates can register on this page.
- Online Registration Starts on 30 Sep 2019 (Monday at 1000 Hrs)
- Online Registration ends on 20 Oct 2019 (Sunday at 1700 Hrs)
- Walk-in-Interview for Research Associate: 6 Nov 2019
- Walk-in-Interview for JRF: 5 & 6 Nov 2019
- Timing: 8 am
- Venue: ADE, DRDO, Raman Gate, Suranjandas Road, New Thippasandra Post, Bengaluru
- Research Associate: Rs.54,000/- per month with applicable HRA and medical facilities as per rules.
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs.31,000/- per month with applicable HRA and medical facilities as per rules.