Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for Research Associate position under the Ministry of Science, Department of Science and Technology (DST) and ICT of the Republic of Korea joint project at University of Hyderabad.
Single Crystal Perovskites: Telescoping Syntheses and its Goldilocks for High Efficiency
36,000+ HRA/-per month.
Initially for one year and extendable based on performance.
- Possessing Doctorate (Ph.D.) in Chemistry/Materials Science.
- Desirable Qualification: Experience in Materials Science preferably experience in device fabrication /Inorganic/Nanomaterials Synthesis with publications in reputed journals.
- Age limit: Maximum 35 years.
How to apply?
- Applications should be written on a plain paper and self-attested copies of all certificates in support of information furnished in the application should be enclosed.
- The address to which applications should be sent:
Dr. Murali Banavoth, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, School of Chemistry
University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Central University P.O. 500046.
Phone: +9140 2323 4828, Mobile: +91 7993762942
The last date for receipt of filled in applications is: May 9, 2019.