JOB POST: Research Associate & Guest Lecturer at IGDT University for Women, Delhi: Walk-in-Interview on Oct 4
Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University For Women (Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering) invites application for the post of Research Associate and Guest Lecturer.
- Name of the Post: Research Associate and Guest Lecturer
- Number of Vacancies: 1-1 each
- Project title: Special Manpower Development Program for Chip-to-System Design (C2SD)
- Funded by: Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India
B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc./M.Tech. in Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/VLSI Design with first-class, or its equivalent grade from a reputed Institute.
Desirable Qualification: A sound knowledge of VLSI and relevant software Cadence/Synopsys is must along with the knowledge about chip layout, DRC, PEX analysis. PCB Design tool exposure, Verification and Testing of the chip. OR A sound knowledge of Image Processing, Machine Learning and Python is a must.
- Date: 4th October 2019
- Time: 11.00 a.m
- Venue: Room No. 236, First Floor Committee Room, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Delhi
- Research Associate: Rs. 20000
- Guest Lecturer: Rs. 40000
- Both male and female candidates can apply for the above-mentioned posts.
- The candidates applying against this advertisement will be considered for both the advertised posts.
- The candidate should bring a copy of the duly filled form attached alongwith and a latest copy of their bio-data at the time of interview.
- A photocopy of all the supporting documents should be attached with the bio-data and originals may be produced for verification purpose.
For application and more details, click here.
About the Author