IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Roorkee invites application for Research Associate post for a project. Interested candidates can check out the details of the same below.
- Name of the Post: Research Associate
- Number of vacancies: One
- Project title: Integrated Resistance and Capacitance Measurement based on Field Programmable Gate Array
- Funded by: CSIR, New Delhi
- Duration: 3 years (Upto 31 July 2022)
- PhD in Electrical Engineering or equivalent in relevant field OR ME/ MTech in Instrumentation and Signal Processing/ Control & Signal Processing/ Control & Instrumentation with 3 years of research, teaching and design & development. Experience in FPGA programming is desirable. GATE qualification is required.
- Age Limit: 35 years
RA is expected to develop a measurement system with FPGA. Knowledge with signal processing and FPGA programming is required to develop the system.
Interested and eligible candidates can send their updated CV to the office of Principal investigator on or before 30 September 2019.
Selected candidates for the post will get a pay of Rs. 47000 per month.
Dr P Sumathi (Principal Investigator)