JOB POST: Research Associate at IIT Delhi [Salary upto 47k]: Walk-in-Interview on Oct 1
Candidates of Indian nationality are invited to appear for the Walk-in test/interview for project appointments under the project. The appointment shall be on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Name of the Post: Research Associate
- Number of Vacancies: 3 Posts
- Project title: Nano-Electronics Network for Research and Application (NNetRA) (Applications of Non-silicon Based Nanofabrication Technologies and Nano-Scale Devices –Sub Project under RP03530G)
- Funding Agency: DST
- Duration: Upto 23/04/2021
- Ph.D. in Physics/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/ Chemistry/Engineering Sciences or having 4 years of research experience after M.Tech. First-class degree in postgraduate and undergraduate. At least two Publications in International Journals.
Research Associate 1: Essential knowledge of operating Raman System and hands-on experience of thin film deposition and handling of biological samples.
- Ph.D. in Physics/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Chemistry/Engineering Sciences or having 4 years of research experience after M.Tech. First-class degree in postgraduate and undergraduate. Atleast two Publications in International Journals.
Research Associate 2: Experience in micro-fabrication technology, electrochemical or other transducer-based biosensing system or chemical sensor, hands-on knowledge of LabVIEW based interfacing, PCB fabrication Arduino programming.
- Ph.D. in Physics/ /Engineering Sciences or having 4 years of research experience after M.Tech. First class degree in postgraduate and undergraduate. Atleast two Publications in International Journals.
Research Associate 3: Experience in the low-temperature measurement of electrical characterization, closed-cycle cryocooler, hands-on experience on physical vapour deposition systems such as E-beam deposition, PLD, XRD and lithography.
- Date: 1st October 2019
- Time: 3 pm
- Venue: Room No. 116, Nanoscale Research Facility, Block-VI, IIT DELHI, Hauz Khas, New Delhi
Selected candidates will get a pay of Rs.47,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 24%.
Email id: nkhare[at]physics.iitd.ernet.in
For more details, click here.
About the Author