IIM Bangalore invites application for the position of Resource Associate for short-duration certificate programs at the Center for Public Policy, IIM Bangalore. These certificate programs may have class-room and/or rural immersion components and an important challenge will be ensuring a consistent training-cum-learning environment.
The successful candidate is expected to join a team of academics and practitioners in documentation, planning and assistance with monitoring and evaluation of the program. The RA will help the program participant in developing economic growth plan and go-to-market strategies that are driven by district-level resources and skills.
This will require the candidate to engage with both IIM Bangalore and external stakeholders in the discovery process for district-level development processes.
- Masters in Social Sciences/ Statistics/ Development Studies/Rural Technology/ or related fields with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the development sector. Skills in IT, action research, training and data analysis are preferred.
- Familiarity and ability to use MS Office, and statistical software (R/Stata) is desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills and self-motivated.
- Familiarity with report writing is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience working on policy and programmatic issues with multiple stakeholders including national, local governments and civil society organizations including community organizations.
- Attention to detail, planning, and task-orientation
- Travel will be required on the job.
- Potential Location: Gujarat, Karnataka, Meghalaya, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh
The Resource Associate is responsible for:
- Organize and provide field related supports to the program participant across the districts
- Provide all necessary administrative support to the program in coordination with the Program Manager
- Organize meeting and assist in providing logistical support to various events held as a part of the program
- Write, review and produce documents and research materials in coordination with the Program Manager
- Document field-level experiences and learning by the participants.
About the Author