CSIR-Institute of Genomics & Integrative Biology (IGIB), desires to engage qualified incumbents on purely temporary basis as Research Associate for year 2020 for a project titled as- “Molecular Mechanisms of how Telomeres impact global gene expression: Potential Role of TRF2 in telomere chromatin interactions”.
- Qualification: PhD in any branch of Life Sciences/ Computational Sciences/ Bioinformatics
- Desirable: Experience in molecular biology, cell biology/ handling big data such as genomes/exomes/genotype datasets, next-generation sequencing datasets and/or clinical/translational applications.
- Age limit: Maximum upto 35 years
- Those candidates who are still pursuing M.Sc./B.Tech or any qualification for the above post(s) on the last date of application will not be considered and age will be calculated on the last date of receiving applications.
How to apply?
- Please fill up the proforma by clicking on the following link HR Online Form.
- Last date of receiving application is 19-04-2020.
- Date of interview – April 23, 2020 at 10:30 AM
- The shortlisted candidates have to keep ready with them a valid photo ID card, an updated signed CV. (clearly mentioning Date of Birth, Highest Qualification with percentage, Correspondence Address and Email-ID), Dissertation (if any), PhD thesis (if any) and original certificates/Self-attested photocopies for verification.
Selected candidate will get a pay of Rs. 42,000/ + 24% HRA.