In 2009, the Indian Government approved the creation of IIM Udaipur; the Institute officially opened in 2011. In October 2016 IIMU moved to its permanent campus on 300 acres of land in the Balicha area of Udaipur which have been allocated by the Government of Rajasthan.
- Name of the post: Research Assistant
- Department: Marketing
- Number of vacancies: One
- Location: Udaipur
- Duration: 2 years (contractual basis)
Bachelor’s degree in qualitative disciplines (such as Sociology, Anthropology, Humanities) from any of the top-tier colleges in the country is preferred. Highly motivated candidates with an undergrad from other disciplines can also apply if they are comfortable with marketing concepts.
- An open mind to learning new concepts, creativity and hard work
- Good understanding of Sociology, Anthropology, or related social science disciplines.
- Willingness to undertake field visits.
- Good English writing skills is a plus
- MBA from a top institute is a plus
- The candidate must have high standards in terms of quality of work, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and absolute commitment to task completion.
Roles and Responsibilities
This is a research position in an academic setting. You will assist with:
- Data collection, database creation and data analysis – primarily using qualitative methods. The faculty will help you train on methods as necessary to do your job.
- Literature search, summary, presentation and writing
- Other research-related work
Interested candidates can apply online before 5 pm of 15th September 2019