Punjab Agricultural University (Regional Research Station) Gurdaspur invites applications from the eligible candidates in the discipline of Entomology / Pathology for one position of Research Assistant @ Rs. 25,000/- p.m. (fixed) for M.Sc and Rs. 30,000/- p.m. (fixed) for Ph.D provided in the scheme, “Facilitating Effective Functioning at PAU, Misc-8 (PC-4715)” on plain paper along with the details of qualifications, experience, other relevant information and demand draft for Rs. 200/- in favour of the Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana.
- B.Sc. (Agriculture) / B.Sc. (Horticulture) / B.Sc. (Forestry) / B.Sc. (Medical) / B.Sc. (Hons.) at least 60% marks at Bachelor’s level.
- Master’s degree in Entomology (minor Plant Pathology, Zoology, Micro Biology) / Pathology (minor Entomology, Microbiology) / Zoology (minor Entomology) / Biotechnology (minor Entomology) at least 65% marks or OCPA of 6.50 out of 10.00 at Master’s level.
- Matric level certificate of Punjabi language from Punjab School Education Board or any other recognized Board (as first or second language). (If not, the candidate is required to pass the same within one year of appointment).
- Experience of minimum 01 year related to the field of Bio control work.
- The last date for the receipt of the application duly complete in all respects should reach in this office on 15.01.2020. The complete application unsupported by the requisite documents will not be entertained.
- The candidates should appear for interview on 22.01.2020 at 11:00 a.m. in the office of the Director of Research, PAU, Ludhiana and no separate information for interview will be sent. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.