Applications are invited from eligible Indian national for the post of Research Assistant under ICSSR-IMPRESS sponsored project in the Department of Humanities, Social Sciences and Management. The appointment will be for project duration only and effective till the completion of project i.e., 30th August 2020 as per rules.
- Name of the Post: Research Assistant
- Number of Vacancies: one
- Project title: Identification of Factors for Successful Implementation of Amul like Cooperatives For Forest Produce in the State of Jharkhand: An Exploratory Study
- Funded by: IMPRESS-ICSSR
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Akanksha Shukla
- Essential: Ph.D/FPM/Post Graduate in Management/Rural Management/Forest Management/Social Work with minimum 55% of marks or equivalent with at-least two years of experience in conducting social surveys and working knowledge of social research techniques. Basic computer skills.
- Desirable: Knowledge of SPSS, experience in NGOs in the rural/tribal region of the state of Jharkhand. Preference will be given to the candidate who are conversant in the regional dialect of Jharkhand and possesses good communication skills.
- The interested one can forward your detailed CV along with scanned copies of relevant certificates, to ashukla.hum[at]nitjsr.ac.in till last date i.e 21 Oct 2019.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
Selected candidates will get a pay of Rs. 20000 on a monthly basis.
Tel No+91 9910519158
Address: – P.O.- NIT Jamshedpur, Adityapur, Distt- Saraikela Kharsawan- 831014, Jharkhand