Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Delhi is inviting applications from young and dynamic highly interested and motivated candidates for the post of Research Assistant in a time-bound project for a temporary period purely on contractual basis.
- Master degree in ECE with the good academic record (CGPA >= 7.5)
- Project/thesis work topics related to 5G physical layer/FPGA
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
Desirable Qualifications and Experience
- Proficient in Matlab and Simulink or Verilog/FPGA
- Good understanding of LTE and 5G 3GPP specifications
- Publications at good venues
6 months (Extension up to 2 years)
Rs. 28,000/- (all-inclusive)
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates who wish to apply may please send their CV by June 15, 2020, via e-mail to –firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention “Application for RA” in the subject line of your email.
Sumit J Darak
Assistant Professor IIIT Delhi,
Contact No. : 011-26907427
For official notification click here
You may also be interested in: