IIT Jammu invites online applications to fill the following post for the post of Relationship Manager on Contract. The applications received through IIT Jammu online portal shall only be considered.
The Indian Institute of Technology, Jammu (IIT Jammu) is a public research university located in Jammu, Jammu, and Kashmir, India. As one of India’s premier Indian Institutes of Technology, the university came into existence in 2016 when a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the Department of Higher Education, Government of Jammu & Kashmir and Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, was signed.
Relationship Manager (01)
A dedicated staff for record management, outreach activities, alumni relations, event management, International and National MoU coordination, and corporate relations.
- An MBA from a Govt. recognized University or Institute with at least 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience working with Alumni Affairs/ Corporate Affairs/ International Affairs at a reputed institution/ University.
- Must have prior proven experience in launching social media campaigns, donation campaigns, organizing events for endowment/ CSR, conferences, and workshops in online/ offline modes, and shown ability in fund-raising.
- Must possess good communication and presentation skills. Must be able to maintain social media pages, write online articles and blogs for the Institute.
- The candidate should have an interest and proven experience in outreach activities.
- It is expected to reach out to Industry and Academic partners and maintain professional and good interpersonal relationships for alumni welfare, placements, national and international MoUs etc.
- Should have good managerial skills to maintain data of Alumni, Companies, Well-wishers, and International Partners efficiently.
- Should have basic IT knowledge to drive system/ team to develop infrastructure to store, manage and use the data and knowledge generated for institute good.
The engagement shall be purely on the contractual basis of the Institute and the period of engagement shall be purely dependent on the requirement of the Institute. Please note that this is purely a temporary appointment, and selection does not entitle for any claim what-so-ever of permanency or regularization against any regular post or any vacancy arising in the future in this or any other cadre/post on the basis of this service.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is July 1, 2021.
You might also be interested in: