Applications are invited for Relationship Manager (Alumni Affairs) at IIT Jammu for the year 2021. The last date of application is 4 August 2021.
IIT Jammu invites online applications to fill the following post for Institutional services on outsource (through manpower agency). The applications received through IIT Jammu online portal shall only be considered.
- An MBA from a Govt. recognized University or Institute with at least 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience working with Alumni Affairs/Corporate Affairs/International Affairs at a reputed institution/ University.
- Must have prior experience in launching social media campaigns, donation campaigns, organizing events for endowment/CSR, conferences and workshops in online/offline modes and shown ability in fund raising.
- Must possess good communication and presentation skills. Must be able to maintain social media pages, write online articles and blogs for the Institute.
- The candidate should have an interest in outreach activities. It is expected to reach out to Industry and Academic partners and maintain professional and good interpersonal relationships for alumni welfare, placements, national and international MoUs etc.
- Should have good managerial skills to maintain data of Alumni, Companies, Well-wishers, International Partners. Should have basic IT knowledge to drive systems to develop infrastructure to store, manage and use the data and knowledge generated for institute good.
A dedicated staff for record management, outreach activities, alumni relations, event management, International and National MoU coordination and Corporate relations.
Candidates are required to apply online only from 26 Jul 2021 (Monday) to 04 Aug 2021 (Wednesday) up to 5:00 pm.
₹ 40,000-50,000 per month (Consolidated based on Qualification & experience)
You may also be interested in: