Discovery Bengaluru invites job applications for Recruitment & Onboarding Operations for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
In this role, you will own the support of recruitment and onboarding processes throughout the Talent Acquisition process, across the entire recruitment lifecycle. You will partner closely with the specialist Talent Acquisition team to create the best possible candidate experience. We are looking for an organized and experienced professional who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, international and challenging environment.
- 2+ years of HR experience, preferably within an People & Culture (HR) Operations or Talent Acquisition team
- Strong verbal / written communication skills, organization skills, detail-oriented, yet able to analyze and recommend alternatives
- Highly motivated and self-starter, with high level of energy and pro-active approach to work
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines on multiple projects or tasks concurrently
- Ability to communicate professionally, clearly and effectively to target audiences
- Comfortable working with a global consumer base
- SuccessFactors Recruitment & Onboarding module experience will be an asset.
- Manage interview scheduling activities and hiring events scheduling and logistics for Discovery’s roles
- Support the Talent Acquisition team where required for the planning, development and implementation of consistent position management processes to release positions for hire
- Ensure compliance with organizational and legislative policies for recruitment processes
- Perform employment verifications and relevant background checks on final candidates as appropriate
- Facilitate the offer and onboarding process
- Manage pre-boarding activities and set up orientation events
- Onboard new hires, conduct new hire orientation, liaise with facilities and Global Technology & Operations on new hire office space and technology needs, and coordinate new hire needs with benefits
- Focus on candidate experience, providing continual feedback on improvement opportunities
- Answer People & Culture customers’ (employees, vendors, business partners, managers, etc.) questions on variety of topics
- Serve as first point of contact for employee requests, ensuring exceptional customer service satisfaction
- Document all inquiries, issues and transactions using the case management system
- Serves as operations liaison with various stakeholders such as People & Culture partners in relation to open and available positions
- Participate in projects and initiatives to improve processes and drive efficiency.
For application & more details, click below.
You may also be interested in: