IBM India invites job applications for Recruitment Coordinator post for multiple locations for the year 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply via the official website.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Recruitment domain
- Experience in coordination activities like scheduling interviews, follow-ups, offer negotiation, roll out and conducting walk-in drives
- Ability to function in a matrix driven environment
- Experience in following instructions from peers and work towards delivering the required output within agreed timelines
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Expertise in coordinating with partners and administrative tasks in a Staffing environment while working for a client
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals
- Ability to work within short timelines
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Gained technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
- Responsible to contact applicants and hiring managers to screen candidates and schedule interviews accordingly
- Play a major role in handling travel arrangements as needed
- Schedule resources for interviews as and when the need arises
- Generate and send offer letters/packages
- Facilitate background investigations of new hires
- Kick-off onboarding activities
- Communicate the decision of the applicant to all recruitment support groups by updating the applicant management database and sending out status notifications
- Update Applicant Tracking System (ATS) accurately always
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required by management.
Responsibilitiesthe social force that binds you to the courses of action demanded by that forceMore (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)