IBM Hyderabad invites job applications for Recruitment Coordinator post for the year 2021. Interested candidates can apply online via the official website.
As Recruitment Coordinator, you are responsible for scheduling, coordinating interviews including travel, compensation negotiation, and generating offer letters. You will engage with Offered Candidates until onboarding, background verification resolution, data entry and internal/external reporting. The Coordinator will work with the Recruitment team members to ensure that all applicants have been processed accurately and expediently.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Recruitment domain
- Demonstrated experience in coordination activities like scheduling interviews, follow-ups, offer negotiation, roll out and conducting walk-in drives
- Ability to function in a matrix driven environment
- Experience in following instructions from peers and work towards delivering the required output within agreed timelines
- Expertise in coordinating with partners and administrative tasks in a Staffing environment while working for a client
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals
- Proven change management and be open to it good time management and work under tight deadlines
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
- Responsible to contact applicants and hiring managers to screen candidates and schedule interviews accordingly
- Play a major role in handling travel arrangements as needed
- Book resources for interviews as and when the need arises
- Generate and send offer letters/packages
- Facilitate background investigations of new hires
- Kick-off onboarding activities
- Communicate the decision of the applicant to all recruitment support groups by updating the applicant management database and sending out status notifications
- Update Applicant Tracking System (ATS) accurately always
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required by management