Discovery Channel invites job applications for Recruitment Coordinator for Mumbai location for the year 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can check out full details here.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will own interview and hiring event scheduling throughout the full recruitment lifecycle, as well as the tracking of these stages in our Applicant Tracking System, SuccessFactors.
You will partner closely with the international Talent Acquisition and People & Culture Operations team to create the best possible candidate and hiring manager experience. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will support the interview process in India.
- Manage interview scheduling activities for India through liaising with hiring managers and interviewers, communicating with candidates, sending interview details to both interviewer and candidate, collecting feedback, and working with recruiters to facilitate the interview process
- Record candidate activity in ATS SuccessFactors, and compile and pull metrics on Direct to Consumer roles as requested, ensuring all candidate activity is updated in real-time.
- Gains trust and confidence from the business advocating for the integrity of the hiring process. Examples include phone screen and interview schedule adherence, missing feedback, and other process challenges.
- Send appropriate testing to select candidates and distribute results to appropriate parties.
- Partner with the People and Culture Operations team to facilitate the offer and on-boarding process through SuccessFactors.
- Work closely with People and Culture Operations team from candidate interview scheduling to day one new hire activities.
- Assist with hiring event scheduling and logistics for Discovery’s Direct to Consumer roles
- Work on recruitment projects with the international Talent Acquisition Coordinator team.
- Previous experience in working with a Talent Acquisition team
- Understanding of how reporting and tracking functions work on ATS
- The ability to manage multiple candidates and stakeholders at once
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, organization skills, detail-oriented, yet able to analyse and recommend alternatives.
- Ability to prioritize and address competing demands; multi-tasking capacity critical.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.).
- Must possess the ability to work effectively within a fast-paced environment.
Discovery, Inc. is a global leader in real life entertainment, serving a passionate audience of superfans around the world with content that inspires, informs and entertains. Discovery delivers over 8,000 hours of original programming each year and has category leadership across deeply loved content genres around the world.
Available in 220 countries and territories and 50 languages, Discovery is a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens, including TV Everywhere products such as the GO portfolio of apps and discovery Kids Play; direct-to-consumer streaming services such as Eurosport Player and Motor Trend OnDemand; and digital-first and social content from Group Nine Media.