Applications are invited for Recruitment Coordinator at Amazon, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Recruiting Coordinator (RC) works closely with a team of recruiters in a fast-paced recruiting organization. The RC is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression of Amazon.
This candidate will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals.
Basic: Graduate / Post Graduate in Arts or Human Resources is a prerequisite for the job. Highly pro-active & customer-centric attitude Ability to prioritize & multitask High attention to detail Very well structured, organised, and detail-oriented Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) Confident and skilled in using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) Comfortable working on own initiative.
Preferred: Degree in Human Resources will be a distinct advantage along with Certification in Recruitment Experience with in-house Applicant Tracking Systems Experience in high volume scheduling for multiple site.
- Schedule interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers.
- Arrange travel and accommodation for out station candidates, both domestic and international.
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email.
- Coordinate onsite written assessments for the candidates.
- Travel domestically for the onsite recruitment events for coordinating the loop interviews
- Track recruiting activities and provide weekly reporting on candidate status.
- Coordinate post-interview debrief scheduling and sharing consolidated feedback before the debrief.
- Identify opportunities to improve candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Educate client on the recruiting process and the roles involved in the process.
- Vendor Engagement – Manage the vendors / agencies in updating on the recruitment activities and their candidate’s status on regular basis.
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
- Update candidate records in the recruiting system – HIRE
- Update the Hiring Managers on the new Hires on-boarded.
- Use recruiting tools like tests and assignments which assesses candidates’ skills
- Arrange for candidate re-imbursements especially for the candidates travelling overseas and also for the domestic candidates when necessary.
You may also be interested in: