Salesforce (Hyderabad & Bengaluru) invites job applications for Recruiting Coordinator (Fixed Term Contract) for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
As the Recruiting Coordinator, you will work closely with both recruiters and interviewers to provide a reputable high-touch candidate experience. You will be an expert at finding solutions that accommodate the diverse hiring needs and responsible for driving accuracy and efficiency. This is a high-impact, high-potential role with incredible exposure to all aspects of the business.
- Completed bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years experience in a customer/client facing industry
- 1-2 years experience in an operational or administrative support role
- Fluent in both Japanese and English
- Strong track record of professional growth and achievement.
- Take the lead on all scheduling logistics for your talent team’s needs including the coordination of phone, virtual and onsite interviews
- Master our applicant tracking system, scheduling tools and organizational products including Workday, Quip and Google Suite
- Build strong partnerships with recruiters, the business they support and their candidates to drive an efficient process for providing the best candidate experience
- Develop an understanding of recruiting compliance regulations by passing audits, drafting offer letters and initiating background investigations
6+ months (additional expectations)
- Identify challenges and implement change to improve our workflow and manage partnership expectations
- Track and analyze data to deliver to stakeholders and reduce interview rescheduling
- Gain a strong understanding of the Salesforce recruiting function through exposure to our Global Talent and Hiring teams
- Pitch, lead and support team projects, often working inter-departmentally.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a high-demand environment while demonstrating professionalism and good judgment
- Impeccable attention to detail and organizational skills (Please add “#SALESFORCEOHANA” to the top right corner of your resume)
- Fantastic interpersonal communication skills and experience interfacing with all levels of an organization
- Passion for teamwork and positively contributing to the success and reputation of Salesforce.
Apply below for job post,
For more such opportunities, check below: