Applications are invited for Recruiting Coordinator at Twitter, Bangalore. Online applications are open on the official website.
The Twitter Recruiting Coordination team is looking for a motivated, multi-tasking, problem solving team player to help support our coordination efforts! Twitter is what’s happening in the world and within our walls, the live, dynamic, and powerful nature of the platform is felt throughout the org – you will help shape the Twitter experience for our candidates.
The role is responsible for delivering best in class candidate experience, whilst partnering with Recruiting and Hiring Teams. The best part is working on a team with other passionate and innovative Recruiting professionals with the mission to provide a great experience to all involved in the Recruiting process.
Twitter is what’s happening and what people are talking about right now. For us, life’s not about a job, it’s about purpose. We believe real change starts with a conversation. Here, your voice matters. Come as you are and together we’ll do what’s right (not what’s easy) to serve the public conversation.
- 1+ years of experience as a Recruiting Coordinator or similar HR support role preferred
- Familiarity with using a Mac and Google products (Google Mail, Calendar and Docs)
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented; ability to be flexible and handle simultaneous moving parts with a sense of urgency
- Good common sense, discernment – knowing when issues need to be called out, take action and resolve
- You have a passion for always maintaining a high quality candidate experience
- Ability to embrace change with a great attitude and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Ability to build and maintain partnerships
- You have a high willingness to learn
- You are a strong and and flexible team player
- You have experience with using multiple tools including ATS
- You are able to prioritize competing needs
- Ability to work with evolving systems and structures, demonstrating the flexibility to adapt to changing environments and regulations
- Understanding of interview workflow
- Experience with using ticketing system
- Experience with using ATS, scheduling and hosting batch days
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you represent Twitter to the external world. We look for candidates that pay excellent attention to details, have superior organizational and time management skills with the ability to communicate concisely and effectively and juggle multiple tasks while meeting strict deadlines. We’re looking for someone who’s a real team player, shows initiative and is able to navigate complex scenarios with a sense of urgency.
- Schedule complex, high-volume interviews: phone screens, video conferencing, work samples, presentations and onsite interviews
- Facilitate all interviews to include, but not limited to: Phone Screen, Video Conference, Onsite interviews and Batch Days as well as support pre/post-interview meetings and hosting duties
- Provide updates to candidates regarding their applicant/interview status as needed
- Develop strong client and stakeholder relationships (Hiring Managers, Recruiting, REW) and maintain effective communication channels
- Multi-task and effectively prioritize and work in a dynamic, demanding environment
- Collaborate with other team members to improve and streamline processes
- Track and update candidate interactions in Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Additional Ad-hoc duties as needed by the Recruiting Coordination Team
You may also be interested in: