The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Recruiting team is seeking a talented, customer-focused Technical Sourcer to join our global recruiting organization supporting AWS. The focus of the role is on driving candidate generation strategies in partnership with your clients.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to partner across teams and execute sourcing campaigns to attract the best technical talent the industry has to offer. This is a great opportunity to be in a high-visibility role as part of a team focused on making an impact on the business while recruiting for smart, innovative talent.
As Recruitment Coordinator you are pivotal in ensuring we continue to move the recruitment process forward; deliver and exceptional candidate experience and act as a point of contact for Hiring Manager, Recruiters and Candidates to ensure a seamless process. You will be the face of the organization and often the glue that ensures our process is sustainable and efficient.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office
- Prior experience of working on high volume recruiting campaigns
- Strong team player
- Above all else you must be highly organized and possess excellent customer service skills.
- You must be a Problem Solver and able partner with businesses to arrive at solutions
- Obsessive attention to detail.
- Diploma in HR, Business Management, or similar
- Several years prior experience of working in a HR or recruiting function in an administration or coordination capacity
- Extensive experience using Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience in supporting full life-cycle recruiting function within a corporate or recruitment agency environment
- Previous experience in a complex matrix organization
- Technology industry experience.
- Scheduling of telephone interviews
- Scheduling of complex interview loops often involving up to seven participants in multiple time zones
- Updating in-house recruiting systems
- Liaising with candidates
- Attending management meetings.