Applications are invited for Re-entry Program- HR Onboarding at JPMorgan, Mumbai for the year 2021. The last date of application is 31 December.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
The history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- As part of your role you interact with new hires joining the firm at various levels and remotely onboard them and be responsible to deliver superior employee experience to the new hires joining globally across the firm.
- Communicate to employees through Skype, Zoom and inbound/outbound phone activities to help resolve complex inquiries
- Review/respond to employee requests according to established processes, policies, company guidelines and regulations
- Ensure that JPMorgan Chase is positioned to attract, source and recruit the best talent, both internally and externally.
- Deliver an excellent client and customer experience for the candidates, recruiters, hiring managers, interviewers and admin assistants.
- Execute on deadline driven hiring and collaborate with onshore partners to refine recruiting strategies as necessary to support the need.
- Manage competing priorities and multiple administrative recruiting processes.
- Ensure proper administration of candidate assessments, candidate movement and candidate dispositioning through the screening process.
- Schedule interviews with hiring managers including required travel arrangement to meet the business in person
- Monitor candidate flow through the pre-employment process and provide updates to the Hiring Manager and candidates in a timely manner.
12/31/2021, 06:25 PM
You may also be interested in: