Nokia (Banglaore) is looking for R&D Engineer post for the year 2020. Online applications open on the official website and interested candidates can apply online.
Nokia Software is the leading solutions provider in the telecoms software market helping to drive large-scale service and network operations automation and digital business transformation in support of customer migrations to 5G. Built on Nokia’s cloud-native Common Software Foundation (CSF), Nokia’s multi-vendor and multi-network software solutions enrich and secure user experiences; automate operations and infrastructure; and enable new revenue streams and cost efficiencies.
- Should have experience in designing and developing applications using Java SE and EE.
- Should have knowledge in Containers, Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes, helm
- Should have experience in testing frameworks: Junit, Jest, BDD, Cypress
- Should have knowledge on WEB standards and technologies: REST, Node JS, JQuery, REACT, HTML, CSS, Application Server knowledge: Preferably Wildfly
- Databases and related technologies Maria DB & ORM
- Should have knowledge in scripting: Perl and Python
- Should have knowledge in Git, Gerrit, Jira
- Qualifications: Bachelor of engineering
Cloud Band Network Director is looking for engineers with good design and implementation skills to build and deliver a world-class NFVO orchestration solution using JAVA and related technologies.