Amazon India is looking for Quality Assurance Engineers/SDETs to work on Amazon Go, Amazon Books and Amazon 4-Star, Amazon’s first set of brick & mortar retail stores.
Amazon is looking for hands-on engineers at all levels. You must be able to dive deep into the details on business, operations and engineering. We need technical, detail-oriented engineers who enjoy learning and working collaboratively in a team.
Our services operate at large scale and is critical for ensuring a great customer shopping experience in the physical stores, so a passion and discipline around operational excellence is key. You’ll also need to be willing to share big ideas and execute to deliver the next big innovations at rapid pace. We are tackling problems today that will have a major impact on our future success. If you want to join a fast-paced team that is innovating and making history, this is the place for you.
As Quality Assurance Engineer on this team, you will provide both coding and testing expertise for our team and to be a constant advocate for our customers. You possess a high level of coding aptitude combined with a demonstrated passion for Quality Assurance. Our team faces unique challenges bridging the gap between online and physical channels while delivering the best experience for our customers.
- 1+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience in manual testing
- Experience in automation testing
- Bachelor’s Degree
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- 2+ years overall agile QAE and/or development experience.
- Agile Testing Experience in an agile development environment (e.g. SCRUM/XP/Kanban) with experience writing acceptance criteria for user stories.
- Knowledge of the different phases of a test lifecycle and the testing methodologies
- Ability to troubleshoot and update automation scripts
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Strong organizational skills, demonstrated ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize results.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Apply here for Quality Assurance Engineer at Amazon, Bengaluru.