Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is a premier B-School set up by Government of India, engaged in education, training and research in the area of International Business. The Institute intends to engage a experienced person as Public Relations Officer (PRO), purely on contract basis for an initial period of one year, which may be extended further.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication / Journalism from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade point average;
- Candidate should be well versed with English and Hindi Language (written & spoken both);
- Should be able to work fluently on computers;
- Minimum 5 years experience in the public relations/ publicity/journalism, preferably in a Government Department/EducationalInstitute).
- Retired employees from the Government Organizations / Reputed Universities or Educational Institutions, who fulfill the eligibility conditions and have worked for minimum 5 years in the capacity of the PRO, are also eligible to apply.
- Desirable: Master’s Degree in Mass Communication / Journalism from a recognized University.
- Age: Not more than 65 years as on the last date of application.
The Public Relations Officer will be required to perform following major activities amongst others
- Expand the reach of the various programmes of the Institute.
- Help to build better perception and image of the Institute through concerted efforts with all stakeholders and the media.
- Improve coverage of activities of the Institute in coordination with faculty members, students and administrative staff.
- Help the Institute to maintain good relations with its stakeholders and administrative interfaces viz. local administration, regulatory bodies, etc.
- Help in maintaining harmonious relations with the alumni, media and other stakeholders.
How to apply?
Interested candidates having the requisite qualifications and experience should only apply Online via this page latest by 19/05/2020.
The candidate will be paid a consolidated salary between Rs. 40,000/- to 50,000/- per month depending upon the academic achievements and the work experience.