About Anna University
Anna University is a state technical University in Tamil Nadu and it was set up on 4 September 1978. The main campus of the same is located in Guindy, Chennai and the satellite campus is in Chromepet, Chennai.
Anna University, Chennai invites job applications for Project Technician, Project Associate I and Project Associate II. The appointment of the same will purely on a temporary basis for a period of 6 months, extendable based on the performance of the candidates.
- Name of the Post: Project Technician, Project Associate I and Project Associate II
- Number of Vacancies: 3 Vacancies
- Project title: AU-NLCIL Innovation hub for Energy, Environment and Sustainability (ANIHEES)
- Duration: 6 months
- Principal Investigator: Dr E Natarajan
- Project Technician: Diploma or equivalent
- Project Associate I: B.E/ B.Tech in Engineering
- Project Associate II: M.E/ M.Tech/ M.S/ M.Sc in mechanical Engg.
How to apply?
Interested candidates can send their updated CV with passport size photo and all necessary copies of certificates. Experience certificates to Dr E Natarajan (Prof & Coordinator- ANIHEES), Institute of Energy Studies, Anna University, Chennai on or before 28 Oct 2019.
The last date for the receiving of application form is 28 Oct 2019.
- Project Technician: Rs 15000 to Rs 20000
- Project Associate I: Rs 20000 to Rs 35000
- Project Associate II: Rs 25000 to Rs 60000
- Actual salary to be fixed based on sustainability & experience