The Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB), Faridabad invites applications for the post of Project Scientist-II.
The Centre offers a doctoral program leading to the award of the Ph.D. degree to students holding a post-graduate degree (or an equivalent) in any field of Science, medicine, or technology. The selected students are required to undergo a course work followed by research leading to a doctoral thesis under the mentorship of its faculty.
Inter-Institutional Program for Maternal, Neonatal and Infant Sciences: A translational approach -interdisciplinary Group for Advanced Research on BirtH outcomes- DBT India Initiative (GARBH-Ini Phase II).
- Ph.D. in Natural Science (Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Life Science).
- Candidate must have at least two proteomics-associated publications in science citation indexed (SCI) Journal.
- Candidate must have at least three years experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services.
- The candidate must have hands-on experience in mass spectrometry-based proteomics (proteomics sample preparation, data collection, and data analysis).
- Should have a strong working knowledge of DIA/ SWATH-MS workflow.
- This multi-institutional project needs validation of molecular signature identified earlier in the laboratory using MRM or PRM.
- The candidate must have also knowledge of different enrichment tools for PTM analysis.
- Additional knowledge of clinical mass spectrometry data analysis and statistical analysis will be given preference.
Rs. 83,080/- (67,000/- + 24 % HRA) per month.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. Interested candidates should apply online by 12th July, 2021, 5:00 PM. The shortlisted candidates will be informed by 13th July, 2021 via email to appear in the online interview to be held at 11:00 AM on 15th July, 2021.
You might also be interested in: