The Department of Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur invites applications for the post of Project Scientist at the institute.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (also known as IIT Kanpur or IITK) is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act.
- Ph.D. or M.Sc + 3 Years relevant exp.
- Applicants having experience in river basin management studies.
- Have experience in conducting field surveys for hydrological modelling and should have good knowledge in Arc-GIS and other remote sensing/ Geo-informatics software and should have good command over written and oral communication, capability to prepare/ edit scientific/ technical articles/ reports etc.
11 Months (to be extended on the basis of satisfactory performance)
How to Apply?
- Send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only applications received via email will be entertained.
- Clearly mention the post applying for in the email subject line.
The position is purely temporary and on contractual basis and will carry other benefits as may be applicable under IIT Kanpur norms. The institute reserves right to fix suitable criteria for short listing, increase or decrease the no. of vacancy. Only the shortlisted candidates will be informed/ contacted for the online interview (zoom/ skype/ WebEX). The last date to apply is June 28, 2021.
You might also be interested in:
- Project Engineer at IIT Kanpur [2 Vacancies]: Apply by June 21.
- Postdoctoral Fellow at IIT Kanpur: Apply by June 25.