Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) invites job applications for Project Position posts for multiple locations. TISS has schedule walk-in-interview for Counselor, Assistant Manager and Social worker in November 2019.
Name of the Post: Counselor, Saksham Pravaah
- Qualification: Post graduate in Social Work (Health & Mental Health or Public Health or Community Organization)/ M.A. (Counselling or Clinical Psychology)/ Master in Public Health/ Master in Health Administration. MSW in HR will not be considered.
- Location: Banaskantha, Gujarat
- Duration: March 2021
- Remuneration CTC: Rs. 17,000/- per month
- Date of Interview: 07 November 2019
- Time: 10:00 AM.
- Venue: Joravar Sadan Palace, Jilla Seva Sadan-2 Complex, 3rd Floor, Room No. 1,2,3,4, TB Department, Palanpur, Banaskantha- 385510.
Job Title: Assistant Manager – Business Development
- No. of Vacancies: 2
- Fixed-term contract: Two years (on extension basis)
- Qualification: Graduate with relevant work experience in a related field
- Experience: Min 4-5 years of business development/sales experience
- Reporting to: Head of Business Development
- Job Location: Deonar, Mumbai
- Annual CTC Offered: 5 Lacs Per Annum (Negotiable)
- Apply: Interested Candidates may share their updated resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact person: Ms. Colet Coelho, Senior Manager – HR, Call: 022-2552 5602
- The last date for applying is 15 November 2019
Social Worker At Special Cell For Women And Children, Mumbai
- Eligibility: Candidate should have (a) knowledge of issues of gender & violence against women and interventions in the district and state, and (b) prior experience in direct casework and/or intervention work on women’s issues at the grassroots level.
The candidate must have a post-graduate qualification in social work (M.A. in Social Work/MSW) from Central/ Deemed/State-Recognised University. Preference will be given to those with 2 years’ work experience in the social development sector.
Candidate must demonstrate a willingness to travel, as and when required within Maharashtra as per programme requirements detailed in the section on the job description below.
Verbal and written fluency in Marathi and local languages/dialects is essential, and working knowledge of English & Hindi and comfort with the use of computers & the Internet is also desirable.
- Apply: Selections Process will be conducted on 14th November, 2019 in School of Social Work, Class Room NoVIII, Academic Building/Teaching Block (School of Social Work), Main Campus, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Opp. Deonar Depot, V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar-400088. Registrations will begin at 9.30 a.m. and will end at 1.00 p.m.
- Contact: specialcellco[at]gmail.com/ call 022-25525757/6.