UNDP invites job applications for the position of Project Officer for Mumbai location for the year 2020. Interested candidates can check out full details below.
- Essential: A minimum of Bachelors in the Social Sciences preferably in Economics, Public Policy, Governance, social science or rural management related discipline.
- Desirable: Master’s Degree in social sciences preferably in Economics, Public Policy, Governance, social science or rural management related discipline with relevant professional qualification and necessary knowledge to undertake the assignment.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in large implementation projects, donor assisted projects or development agencies with focus on project management, institutional development and capacity building of non-profit organisation; partnership development and management with private sector and government institutions and development sector public sector institutions.
- Experience in managing non-farm/ handicraft projects will be preferred.
- Working knowledge and skills in IT (MS office) is a prerequisite for the assignment. Preference will be given to the candidate possessing high quality of professional excellence in result-based project management. Being part of a dynamic team, he/ she must be able to perform effectively as a good team member and equally capable to undertake independent assignments.
- Basic understanding of technical requirement of handicraft, especially warli art activities will be an additional advantage.
- Overall management of the project and completion of project KPIs
- Operational Management of the Project
- Coordination with donors, stakeholders and effective communication of results
- Effective Monitoring and Evaluation of the Project