HDFC Bank, Lucknow invites job application for the post of Project Manager- CSR for the year 2020. HDFC Bank is one of India’s leading private banks and was among the first to receive approval from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to set up a private sector bank in 1994. Today, HDFC Bank has a banking network of 5,314 branches and 13,640 ATMs spread across 2,768 cities and towns.
- Strong understanding of the social sector.
- Ability to travel work in rural communities.
- A person with high personal integrity.
- A peoples person with the ability to interact with and get support of local business and NGOs.
- Good communication skills.
- Having basic knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Project Planning and Execution Screening and assessing projects in line with assessment reports Renewal of projects Project planning Financial efficiency Project Monitoring Financial/ budget management Field level monitoring Compliance Field visits Updation of all MIS as per requirement and SOP Documentation and Reporting Submission of reports/updates as required Documentation of project impact and case studies.
For application & more details, click here.