The Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), Gujarat invites applications for the post of Project Manager (Corporate Business) at the institute.
The Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), an autonomous and not-for-profit institute, set up in 1983, is sponsored by apex financial institutions – the IDBI Bank Ltd., IFCI Ltd., ICICI Bank Ltd., and the State Bank of India (SBI). The Government of Gujarat pledged 23 acres of land on which stands the majestic and sprawling EDII campus.
- Develop and execute WE ACT (GRoWCoC)’s B2B marketing strategy
- To identify/ develop B2B marketing models suitable for rural micro-entrepreneurs.
- Build a 3-year financial plan that drives corporate customer growth and profitability
- Provide updates on product design to match the taste of corporate customers
- Maintain end-to-end client relationships and develop a business relationship with corporates and business houses
- Identify WE ACT (GRoWCoC)’s most profitable corporate customer segments and map pricing and marketing campaigns
- Develop and implement strategic sales partnerships domestically and internationally.
- Channelize non-business support from corporates to WE ACT (GRoWCoC) members
- Assist in the development of timely reports and updates
- Organize and coordinate training, workshops, seminars, and exposure visits for WE ACT (GRoWCoC) members to understand corporate and high-end market demands
- Oversee the end-to-end execution of integrated B2B marketing campaigns, focused on driving customer acquisition, engagement, and retention.
Masters Degree with Rural Management/ Economics/ MBA/ Development Studies with experience in working with Cooperative Societies/ Producer Companies/ Rural Product Marketing/ Rural or Social Business Development/ Micro Entrepreneurship Development/ Self-Employment related schemes and projects with strong aptitude in understanding rural entrepreneurial scenario and to develop and scale up production and sales. Must possess strong networking skills. The position will be of Manager with 2-3 years’ experience in the relevant field.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are requested to forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 07.07.2021 indicating your specialization, experience, expertise, name of your current organization along with the current designation & salary, and expected salary.
You might also be interested in: