TERI- Energy and Resources Institute, New Delhi invites job applications for Project Manager for the year 2020. Interested candidates can check out full details below.
- Essential: Masters in Engineering/Technology/ Climate change/Economics/Environmental Science
- Desirable: Degree in Energy Studies/ Energy and Environment polices/Sustainable Development
- Experience: 5-8 years
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead collaborative development and execution of advocacy plan in consultation with WMB Secretariat, WMB India partners and under the direct supervision of TERI through:
Undertaking analysis of committed Indian companies and key targets in priority sectors, mapping relevance to key systems and geographies or regions of influence, relevance to key policy makers or upcoming decision points.
Mapping and periodic updates of key decisional moments, decision makers and opportunities for business intervention to inform targeting and timing of interventions.
Strengthening relationships with key Government of India ministries at central and state levels.
Strengthening relationship with WMB partners to plan out a collaborative program of work that will help accelerate the ambition loop in India
Planning and execution of business-government roundtable meetings.
Planning and organizing periodic briefings for business leaders from government officials on climate and energy policies, plans and progress.
Developing policy briefing documents illustrating clear set of policy asks from leading businesses in support of NDC strengthening and other key policies, and leading on strategic communications to ensure they reach key decision-makers.
- Strengthen connectivity and communications among WMB Secretariat, WMB India partners through:
Participating and contributing in the monthly WMB Secretariat calls.
Organizing and conducting need-based meetings.
Coordinating with the Communications team of WMB Secretariat on media campaigns and report or document preparations.
Creating and updating database of key contacts.
- Project Coordination and Reporting
Compilation of project reports (operational and financial) and submission to clients
Willing to domestic & international travel frequently
- Any other duties assigned by TERI
- Date of issue: 6th April 2020
- Closing date: 27th April 2020