Walk-in-interview is scheduled at Division of Forestry Statistics, ICFRE Building, ICFRE, FRI Campus, Dehradun on 14.01.2020 at 10.00 a.m. for recruitment of Project Staff (RA, JPF & PA) under following two All India Coordinated Research Projects (AICRPs) on Temporarily basis as following:
Assessment of Demand and Supply of Timber, Fuelwood and Fodder in India (AICRP-12) National Project Co-ordinator : Dr Girish Chandra (Period – 3 Years)
Valuation of Forests for GDP, Green GDP and Payment of Eco-system Goods and Services (AICRP-13) National Project Co-ordinator: Dr Rajiv Pandey (Period – 4 Years).
- Research Associate (RA): PhD or Three Years Research Experience after Master’s in Ecological economics/ Environmental Economics/ Resource Economics/Environmental Science/Environmental Management/ Forest Economics/Forestry/Economics with working knowledge on related field.
- JPF: Master’s in Ecological economics/Environmental Economics/Resource Economics/Forest Economics/ Environmental Science/Environmental Management/ Forestry with working knowledge on related fields or M. Tech in Remote Sensing or related field.
- JPF: Master’s degree in Forest Economics/Economics/Forestry/Mathematics /Statistics/Wood Science and Technology with working knowledge on related fields and Data Analysis or B. E/ B. Tech in any discipline with working knowledge of RS&GIS.
- Project Assistant: Bachelors in Science or Engineering
- RA: Rs. 22000
- JPF: Rs. 16000
- PA: Rs. 15500
- Date: 14 Jan 2020
- Time: 10 AM
- Venue: Division of Forestry Statistics, ICFRE Building, ICFRE, FRI Campus, Dehradun.
- Candidate should submit their bio-data in person, while attending the interview from 9:00 Am to 9:45 AM on the date of Interview.
For more details, click here.
About the Author