Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur Department of Physics invites applications from Indian Nationals for the purely contractual project position as per the details are given below for the research project under the Principal Investigator Dr. Rahul Singhal.
Investigation of ion track diameter in fullerene and fullerene derivatives for solar
cell applications using SANS measurements.
UGC-DAE-CSR (Mumbai Centre).
Project Fellow (one only).
M.Sc in Physics/Nanotechnology/Nanoscience/Materials Science or equivalent areas
with a minimum of 55 % marks.
As per the norms of UGC-DAE-CSR (Mumbai Centre).
- Rs. 25,000/- p.m. + HRA for candidates with NET/with GATE.
- Rs. 14,000/- p. m. + HRA for candidates without NET/without GATE.
Experimental research work, data analysis & reporting. Candidates having experience
with heavy ion accelerator and neutron spectrometer-based studies would be given preference.
Selection of Project Fellow will be based on an interview. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Date of interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates on a later day by email/phone.
How to Apply
Candidates interested in the above area of research may submit their applications with the following documents to the office of the Principal Investigator through email or by post:
• Application on plain paper (format: Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Age, Category, Address of Communication, email ID, mobile no., qualifications from 10th onwards) with a detailed CV.
• Attested copies of degree(s)/certificate(s)
• Experience certificate including research, industrial field and others, if any.
The completed application with all relevant documents should reach to the office of Principal Investigator on or before 8th July 2019. The applications may be sent through speed post or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
1. Candidates shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
2. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
3. MNIT Jaipur reserves the right not to select any candidate in case candidates are not found suitable for the applied post.