Jadavpur University, Kolkata invites job applications for the post of Project fellow for UGC project. Interested candidates for the same can go through the details here.
- Name of the Post: Project Fellow
- Number of vacancies: One
- Project title: History of Environmental Concerns in South Asia: Policies, Practices and Implementations
- Funded by: UGC, New Delhi
- Tenure: Upto 31 March 2020
- Essential: M.A in History with a minimum of 55% aggregate
- Desirable: working knowledge in Computer
- Preferable: NET/ SET qualified
- Age Limit: Within 30 years at the time of appointment
Interested candidates can appear for the interview schedule on 19 September 2019 with an application on prescribed forms. The applications form can be collected from the Information Section of the University at Rs. 50. Original as well as attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets and testimonial are to be produced at the time of interview.
- Date: 19 September 2019
- Time: 11:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Venue: DSA office (4th Floor), PG Arts Bldg, Jadavpur University
Selected candidates for the post will get a pay of Rs 14000 per month.