Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI) is a multidisciplinary team of experts conducting research on tropical forests and forestry. This Institute has contributed significantly to research in tropical forestry and biodiversity conservation over the past three decades of its existence.
Founded in 1975, Institute is envisioned as a Centre of Excellence in Tropical Forestry to provide scientific support for decision making on matters related to forestry, with particular emphasis on conservation, sustainable utilization and scientific management of natural resources. KFRI became a part of the Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment (KSCSTE) along with five other R&D Centres of the State when the KSCSTE was constituted in 2002.
- Name of Post: Project Fellow
- No. of Post: One
- Duration: Up to 03 December 2020
- Essential qualification: First class M.Sc. in Chemistry/Environmental Science
- Desirable: Experience in pesticide residue analysis and handling analytical instruments like GC, GC-MS and HPLC.
- Age: As on 01.01.2019, 36 years. Age relaxation of five years in the case of scheduled caste/scheduled tribe candidates and three years in the case of other backward communities as per government rules will be given.
- Date: 19 September 2019
- Time: 10 am
- Venue: Kerala Forest Research Institute, Peechi
The selected candidate will get a pay of Rs. 22000 per month