Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIM Bangalore) invites applications for the position of Project Executive-Development for the year 2021. The last date of online application submission is 22 Jan 2021.
- Candidates should be a First-Class Graduate from a reputed University
- Should have a minimum of 2- 4 years post qualification experience
- Candidates should have hands-on experience in working in marketing and sales and have very good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Prior experience in marketing and sales, should have interfaced with clients. (min 1 year)
- Some sales experience is mandatory
- An organizer with an eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should have good interpersonal skills
- Should have an eye for detail. This would include managing a faultless MIS for the department and tracking the utilization of funds once they are received.
- Identify potential Donors. These could be companies, trusts, entrepreneurs or high net worth individuals
- Interact with them on an ongoing basis and set up meetings with IIMB leadership whenever needed
- Maintain existing contacts and create new ones for corporate partnerships
- Build a strong network for fundraising in all sectors of the Industry
- Take charge of the Funds once they come in. Send reports of the Donors and follow CSR norms where ever applicable
- Maintain a clear MIS for the department
- Create collaterals and proposals for the Office of development Affairs
- Profiling the donors
- Creating Due Diligence document
- To handle complete back end operation including Salesforce and Joy of Giving Website.
Monthly CTC will be in the range of Rs. 33,000 to Rs. 39,000.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on this page.
- Closing date for applications is January 22 , 2021.