Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (also known as IIT Kanpur or IITK) is a public engineering institution located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act. Established in 1960 as one of the first Indian Institutes of Technology, the institute was created with the assistance of a consortium of nine US research universities as part of the Kanpur Indo-American Programme (KIAP).
Applications are invited for temporary & contractual post to work on printed electronics under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
No. of Position
M.Tech OR B.Tech with M.B.A. OR B.Tech + 3 years relevant experience
Desirable Qualification and Expertise
- Experience and/or a degree in printing technology preferred
- Candidates with a degree in Nanoscience/technology, material science, physics, chemistry, or mechanical engineering also may apply
- Experience with at least one of the following technologies: Slot Die Coating, Screen Printing, Inkjet printing, Gravure Printing, Flexo Printing
- Roll-to-roll operation
- Printing process development
Nature of Work
The candidate’s tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Conducting research and development in large area flexible electronics
- Performing printing experiments
- Operation of roll-to-roll printing line
- Analysis of the printed layers and determining optimal printing parameters
- Implementing work procedures and quality standards
- Researching, testing and acquisition of printing equipment and consumables
- Prepare presentations and reports
Rs. 26400-2200-66000 (per month based on qualification)
Duration of Appointment
1 Year Contract or till the end of Project whichever is earlier.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can email their complete resume to flexe[at]iitk.ac.in latest by 28th September 2019.