Eligible candidates are invited to attend Walk-in-Interview on the following date for the post of “Project Assistant/ JRF ” sanctioned under State Council of Science and Technology, under the scheme “development of Biotechnology “project entitled “Developing a biomarker based prediction tool using artificial intelligence algorithm for detecting Epithelial Ovarian Cancer among patients presenting with ovarian mass”, under Dr Suchitra Kumari, Associate Professor, Department of Biochemistry, AIIMS Bhubaneswar on 27th April 2020.
- Project Name: “Developing a biomarker based prediction tool using artificial intelligence algorithm for detecting Epithelial Ovarian Cancer among patients presenting with ovarian mass
- Period of Appointment Maximum for a period of 3 years
- Upper age limit 30 years on the date of interview
Education High School or equivalent with minimum 50% marks. 1yr Diploma in Medical Lab Technology
Essential Experience 3 Years’ experience in health related field from a Government institution or recognized institute. * Intermediate with science subjects and B. Sc. shall be treated as equivalent to 3 years’ experience respectively.
Key Skills Ability to collect and process sample, do Laboratory analysis and record data in the pro-forma in English, Hindi and Odiya.
Proposed Salary Monthly Consolidated salary of Rs 12,000/- (Rupees Twelve Thousand only) for first 2 years and Rs 14 000 /-(Rupees Fourteen Thousand only) for the 3rd year of the project.
- Maintain all the databases of the Project: online and offline
- Recruitment and sample collection of the study participants, Laboratory analysis and collection of medical data pertaining to the study, maintaining the registers.
How to apply?
Interested candidates may appear for walk-in interview on 27 April at 2 pm. Candidates should bring duly filled application form (As per the prescribed Performa) and all original certificates of educational qualifications, experience certificate along with a pass port size photo and set of photocopies of all documents at the time of interview.
Dr Suchitra Kumari