Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur is inviting applications from interested and motivated hardworking candidates for the post of Project Associate in a time-bound research project for a temporary period purely on contractual basis.
Research and Development for Chemical Engineering Technology.
Position 1: Electronics and Electrical Engineer
- Position requires B.Tech/M.Tech. in Electronics and Electrical Engineering with relevant experience. Candidate should have experience in Schematic and PCB designing.
- Proficient in Micro-controller based data acquisition and processing. Should be familiar with Analog/Digital circuit design.
- Should have experience in connectivity technologies (Bluetooth, Wifi). Basic knowledge of Machine Learning would be preferred.
Position 2: Product Design and Development
- Position requires B.Tech/M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with relevant experience. Candidate should have experience in designing CAD using modeling software like Solidworks or Autodesk.
- Should be familiar with various manufacturing processes.
- Candidate should have experience with prototyping and taking a product from the idea stage through to launch and beyond.
The appointment for the above posts will be till the end of the project. The post is purely temporary and on a contractual basis.
Monthly Rs. 18000-1500-45000.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their application along with the resume to Dr. Jayant K. Singh
Department of Chemical Engineering IIT Kanpur E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The department reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for shortlisting of eligible candidates satisfying qualifications and experience. Only short-listed candidates will accordingly be called for an interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Please mention the profile name in the mail for which you are interested.
Sept. 15, 2019.