JOB POST: Project Associates (Civil & Electrical) at IISc Bangalore [5 Vacancies]: Apply by Feb 20
Indian Institute of Science (IISc Bangalore) invites job applications for the post of Project Associates for the year 2020. Interested candidates can check out full details for the same below.
- No. of position: 5 (Civil – 3 & Electrical- 2) (UR-3, EWS-1, SC-1)
- Duration: One year initially and extendable up to five years on yearly basis subject to satisfactory performance and conduct.
- Qualification : BE / B.Tech. in Civil Engineering BE / B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering
- Age: Should not have completed 35 years as on the last date prescribed for receipt of applications. Admissible age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC and PH will be extended.
- 3 years of experience in civil construction / electrical works.
- Should be conversant with government norms which concern with civil construction / electrical works
- Should be well versed in KPWD SR/CPWD SR for scrutiny of running bills of the agencies.
- Should have knowledge in E-Tendering Procedures.
The selected candidate is required to prepare estimates for the Civil / electrical works, take measurements, preparation of bills, processing of bills for payment, supervise works and handle other works assigned by the Project Engineer–cum-Estate Officer from time to time. The candidates are also required to work on e-tendering, preparation of presentation materials, tender processing etc.
How to apply?
Candidates who are desirous to be considered strictly on the aforesaid terms and conditions may fill the application form on this page attaching the required certificates in support of age, category, qualification, marks, disability and experience on or before 20.02.2020. The eligible applicants will be called for an interview. However Institute reserves the right to conduct written test if the circumstances arise.
Consolidated and fixed emoluments of Rs.31,000 + HRA per month.
For more details, click here.
About the Author