Genpact is inviting applications for the role of PA, Underwriting Support for Gurgaon location for the year 2021.
The objectives of this Genpact operations unit is to tie with the overall aims of our client. The group aims to provide a high standard of service and therefore its end clients in UK/US/ Canada Geographies respectively.
The positions operate in a dynamic environment and are well suited to those with strong processing skills and a positive, ‘can do” attitude.
You must also be willing to work in flexible and varying shifts through the year. As a part of the team you must react proactively, positively, patiently and effectively for seeking clarifications, have a customer centric approach in problem solving.
- Graduate / Post Graduate – Any
- Very good problem solving skills
- Ability to accurately interpret and compile information from a variety of sources and systems
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment exercising good judgment
- Ability to meet outlined and expected standards of timeliness and accuracy in completion of work
- High level attention to detail and accuracy with high customer service orientation.
- Good Communication & written English skills
- Insurance domain awareness
- MS Excel Skills – Intermediate
- MS Word- Intermediate
- Constantly monitor Centralized mailbox and work upon incoming submission emails request using FIFO method
- Thoroughly review submission requests to identify / validate submission vs referral. Record and refer those that are outside the guidelines to the underwriting department for approval.
- Register only new business submission directed to underwriter/designated mailbox. & update all relevant information in the system.
- Ensure that turnaround time and quality of documents meets Company service standards
- Once the registration is completed, submission is released to designated Underwriter.
- Manage and maintain records including correspondence and data files.