Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode invites online applications for the contractual position of Project Associate- Social Development Project (SDP).
- Educational qualification: Master’s Degree in Social Work (MSW)
- Additional Qualification: Adequate knowledge about NGOs in and around Kerala. Ability to assess the strengths and weaknesses of NGOs. Good English, Malayalam & Hindi communication and Proficiency in MS-Office and Internet usage.
- Experience Post-qualification experience of minimum of three years in social work with NGOs/ Govt. organizations.
- Age limit: 40 years
- To act as an interface/coordinator between IMK and NGO’s/Specific Community Groups to better understand and evaluate their activities for social causes/Projects /environmental concerns/social welfare needs, that could be integrated to IMK course curriculum.
- To coordinate assistance as feasible from IIMK to help such community bodies manage their strategic and managerial challenges to ensure sustainability and scalability of their efforts.
- To facilitate appropriate communication channels between faculty, students and such NGOs/Community organizations by bridging community-institution gaps.
- To assist providing platform to students and faculty to creatively design specific programs of social relevance and sensitivity, and to learn in the process.
- To help students inculcate sensitivity for social and environmental concerns during their prolonged two-term engagement with grass-root issues in the local community.
- To explore opportunities to allow creativity and cross-pollination of ideas to be able to create research opportunities for students/faculties out of such projects.
- To provide all necessary administrative and logistic assistance for smooth conduct of the SDP Program under the guidance of SDP Coordinator.
Selected candidates Rs 20,000- Rs 22,000/- (based on qualification and experience of Remuneration the candidate) and Telephone allowance of Rs 300/- per month.