CSIR-CSMCRI, Bhavnagar invites applications from highly interested and motivated candidates for the post of Project Associate-I (PA) to work in a temporary project purely on contractual basis.
Project Associate I
M. Sc. in Chemistry
- Candidate having M. Sc. in Chemistry with sound knowledge of basic chemistry, material synthesis, and material characterization techniques are desirable.
- The selected candidate will have to work on the project entitled “Development of CO2 Selective Membranes and Adsorbents for Biogas Purification and Flue Gas Treatment”.
- The candidate will be working on porous material synthesis and membrane development, characterisation of materials and membrane, gas separation, adsorption studies, process development and demonstration of the processes.
Rs. 31000/- pm + HRA as per CSIR guidelines. The HRA is payable only if no hostel accommodation is available.
Maximum 35 years. As on the last date of receipt of applications through email i.e. 31/08/2020. Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rules.
These positions are purely temporary for one year. It would, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming absorption in CSIR- CSMCRI.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are requested to send the application form along with necessary documents for scrutiny through e-mail to the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Applications received by email will be scrutinized based on certain criteria and only shortlisted candidates as are eligible as per the criteria will be asked to attend interview using online mode decided by the institute, i.e. Skype or any other. The details of the interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidates by email.
The candidates are requested to send their CV with the following details:
- Full name and postal address with an e-mail address, contact no., Skype id etc.,
- Proof of date of birth,
- Details of educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the scanned copies of certificates/ testimonials.
The last date of receipt of E-mail is 31/08/2020
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
For official notification visit the link given below: