JOB POST: Project Assistant at UIET, Chandigarh [Salary upto 25k]: Apply by Sep 24
The University Institute of Engineering and Technology was established in 2002 and is a constituent institute of Panjab University, Chandigarh. The institute has maintained high quality in technical education. The well-qualified faculty is the backbone of the institute.
Well equipped laboratories provide exposure to the students towards practical aspects of engineering. State-of-art computing facilities and internet connectivity through 1Gbps National Knowledge Network (NKN) provide ample scope for students to learn round the clock.
- Name of the Post: Project Assistant II
- Number of vacancies: One
- Project title: Synthesis and Application of Novel Fluorescent Molecular Probes for Food Toxins
- Funded by: DST
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Neha Bhardwaj
- The candidate should be M.E./M.Tech in Biotechnology/ Biomedical Engineering/Bioengineering with minimum 60% marks and possess knowledge of analytical techniques.
- The candidates having GATE/NET or any other National Level Examination will be given preference.
- Age limit: Not more than 28 years on the date of application.
- Eligible candidates should submit the hard copy of their application, complete biodata, degree certificates, mark sheets, and publications to the undersigned. The last date of application is 24.9.2019 (upto 5 p.m.).
- Selection Process: The candidates will be shortlisted based on their academic qualifications and will be informed through email regarding the date and time of interview.
The selected candidate will get a fellowship @Rs. 25000/-p.m. (consolidated).
Dr. Neha Bhardwaj (Department of Biotechnology)
University Institute of Engineering & Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh
For more details, click here.
About the Author