Applications are invited for Programmer Analyst at Amazon, Bangalore for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. The company is driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives.
- Possess an excellent sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language such as C/C++/Java in a Linux environment & scripting languages is a plus (Ruby or Python or perl scripting) basic internet technologies such as XML, JS, CSS, HTML, etc.
- 1+ years of relevant industry experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Provide / Develop technical solutions and help reduce operational issues related to software and hardware.
- Work on operations and maintenance oriented coding projects with the potential for Java based projects.
- Automate manual workflows to improve productivity of the Support Team.
- Software deployment support in staging and production environments.
- Develop tools to aid operations and maintenance.
- System and support status reporting.
- Customer notification, workflow coordination and follow-up to maintain service level agreements.
You may also be interested in: